Yeah yeah, I know this is a little late, but I wanted to show some love and share some thanks for the things/people who mean a lot to me.
1. My Parents. They have been so supportive of me. I really cannot thank them enough. They have also been so encouraging on the other end of the phone line when I’ve had a bad day, or when something wonderful has happened. I am also extraordinarily thankful that my dad was able to treat his cancer early and that he is currently in remission.
2. My PCV Friends – After hosting an awesome Thanksgiving with delicious food and of course, an epic playing of the hat game. Also, for always been there by phone call or text when I need support.
3. My BF Colleagues -for accepting me at the other primary school and ,my different teaching ,methods
4. My neighbor, Tidiane. He’s always there to talk or to share a cup of tea. Even when I’ve had a bad day, I can sip tea and speak Moore with him and everything just seems better.
5. My Cat. She’s pretty fertile that’s for sure, but it means a lot to have a fuzzy thing to cuddle with and to take care of.
6. Our Staff. They do everything they can for us. Especially when work opportunities dwindled at site
7. My friends and family from around the world. I cannot thank you enough for your letters, post cards, fb wall posts, packages and the like.
8. The Bibliotheque in OHG – for keeping me sane and providing me with fast internet on my days off.